by Colin Delany, Epolitics.com What are the big developments to watch in online advocacy? That question is very much on my mind: I recently had the privilege of leading AGRP's Online Advocacy course, and while pulling slides together and getting ready to handle some smart questions I thought about what I'll be focusing on in 2014. So here are three key trends... Read more
- Roll Call: Revenge of the Small Shop Firm
- NYT Opinion: The Capitol’s Spinning Door Accelerates
- WaPo: Defense Lobbying: The Cause for Continuing Out-of-Date Systems?
- WaPo: Cassidy & Associates New Chairmen Talk About Plans after Gerry Cassidy.
- The Hill: DCCC Says that FL's Jolly's Lobbying Past is What is Wrong with Washington.
- BDN Connection: At 90, This Lobbyist Is Not Slowing Down
- WaPo: The A-Z Guide of the Least... Read more
- The Hill: K Street hopes for a return to regular order.
- Politico Magazine: Since when did lobbying and PR become extortion?
- The Hill: Longtime lobbyist, McGuiness heads to MLB Players Association as COO.
- WaPo: On K Street, government experience matters most.
- WaPo: Lobby shop at Drinker Biddle Reath redefine their brand.
- Monroe News: Michigan Dems file complaint with FEC against Terri Lynn Land alleging campaign coordination with... Read more